Xiamen Marine High-tech Industrial Park officially inaugurated
Xiamen Marine High-tech Industrial Park was officially inaugurated on April 23, 2023. It aims to build a hub for marine-tech innovations, talents and industries.
Xiamen's consumer market prospers in 2022
In 2022, Xiamen's total retail sales of consumer goods reached 266.54 billion yuan ($38.53 billion), up 3.1 percent year-on-year
Xiamen releases plans to grow into an intl consumption-oriented city
Xiamen in Fujian province released an action plan aiming to build the city into a consumption-oriented international city recently
Xiamen Hi-Tech Innovation Center climbs to new heights
The Xiamen Hi-Tech Innovation Center, a national-level incubator cluster for high-tech companies in East China's Fujian province, is ushering in its 25th anniversary.
Xiamen earmarked for new role in national development drive
Located in the center of a golden triangle formed by the Yangtze River Delta, the Pearl River Delta and Taiwan, Xiamen looks set to assume a big role in the country's development map.
Special economic zone encourages robust, sustainable growth
After 40 years of reform, opening-up and innovative development, the Xiamen Special Economic Zone in Fujian province has made remarkable efforts in industrial production thanks to its solid economic foundation, policies and broader market, said local officials.
- Photo Gallery
- Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra New Year Concert| 2020-01-05
- Swan Lake by The State Ballet of Georgia| 2019-11-26
- Recital by classical guitarist Goran Sollscher| 2019-09-14
- DINO-LIGHT by Lightwire Theater| 2019-08-24
- Ensemble San Pablo String Quartet| 2019-08-20
- One Starry Night Out of the Blue| 2019-08-13
- Atari Kousuke 2019 Concert Tour in Xiamen| 2019-08-09
- Aoi teshima 2019 Concert Tour in Xiamen| 2019-07-28
- Sleeping Beauty by St. Petersburg State Children Ballet Theater| 2019-07-18