28th Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival opens in Xiamen
The five-day 28th Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival opened on Tuesday in Xiamen, East China's Fujian province.
New Xiamen subway line 2 kicks off passenger-free tests
The new Subway Line 2 in Xiamen, in eastern Fujian province, started a three-month passenger-free test on July 12, according to local media.
Xiamen announces its plan to build the “Eye of Xiamen”
With the conceptual design being published, the “Eye of Xiamen” has officially been put on the agenda.
Expat professor retraces his China journey of 25 years ago
William Brown, an American professor at Xiamen University, Fujian province, set off on Tuesday to retrace the route taken by him and his family in China 25 years ago.
China's research vessel Kexue returns to Xiamen
Chinese research vessel Kexue, or Science, completed its month-long expedition to the western Pacific Ocean and returned to Xiamen, East China's Fujian province, on June 22.
Forum opens to boost people-to-people exchanges across Taiwan Strait
The main conference of the 11th Straits Forum was held Sunday in the port city of Xiamen, Fujian Province, to boost grassroots exchanges between the Chinese mainland and Taiwan.
- Photo Gallery
- Swan Lake by The State Ballet of Georgia| 2019-11-26
- Recital by classical guitarist Goran Sollscher| 2019-09-14
- DINO-LIGHT by Lightwire Theater| 2019-08-24
- Ensemble San Pablo String Quartet| 2019-08-20
- One Starry Night Out of the Blue| 2019-08-13
- Atari Kousuke 2019 Concert Tour in Xiamen| 2019-08-09
- Aoi teshima 2019 Concert Tour in Xiamen| 2019-07-28
- Sleeping Beauty by St. Petersburg State Children Ballet Theater| 2019-07-18
- The Broadway Production: The Wizard of OZ| 2019-07-18